Saturday, May 05, 2007
38 A Antonello Freri Street
Messina 98124


May 4th 2007

Mr. Tony Grant
P.O. Box
4679

Dear Sir Tony Grant,
I am writing for your advertisement in the “Affari” weekly newspaper about a possible job like a part-time tourist guide. I read you are looking for somebody able to show foreign students around the city and I think I could be the right person for it.
I have all the necessary qualifications. I have lived in Messina since I was born, 19 years ago; so, I know very well the town’s historic centre, its history and its legends.
I also speak English quite well since I studied in a linguistic high school, more I followed an English course at “Inlingua” and I travelled abroad in order to improve my English.
My first experience in United Kingdom was quite bad. I went to study for a week in a college in the suburbs of London. Not satisfied I came back England. The second one was much better. I studied 15 days in a college more modern and qualified than the first. It was in the University Camp of Canterbury. I also did a voyage in Scotland, exactly at Edinburgh and in the Shetland isles.
I have an English certification at Trinity too.
What else? I have an open, friendly personality; so, I hope I will become one of your tourist guide.

I look forward to hearing from you

Yours faithfully

Emanuela Bartolone
 
posted by emyb at 2:55 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: