Monday, April 30, 2007
…about me

Even if this composition should be very short and easy because it needs just some information about my life; according to me, it could become a bit complicated considering the wide “range” of experiences in people’s life. So it’s important choosing carefully the aspects of my life or of my daytime I will talk about.
First of all my name is Emanuela and I’m from Italy. I was born in Messina and I’ve lived there all my life. I attend the first year to the Faculty of journalism where I usually spend all the day.
When I come back home, I haven’t a lot of free time, so I study or I go out with my friends but above all with my boyfriend, a student like me.
We fell in love nine months ago and he proved to be“the right man in the right place at the right moment”.
What else? I like watching TV, reading and listening to music above all in the morning when I wake up. And that’s all.


Bartolone Emanuela
 
posted by emyb at 7:56 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: